Sunday, July 25, 2010

Summer of all summers~

Aaaaaahhh~
Another spectacular day~
Gentle shower in the wee hours of the morning, cleared late morning and full warm sun with a gentle steady breeze. The humidity has broke and this day seems perfect.

A nice balance of work and play. I met up with one of my clients and her family to check out their wedding site and discuss wedding details over looking Moosehead Lake and Mt. Kineo. What a lovely wedding site it is, I LOVE Greenville. On the way home, I saw a moose and met up with dear friends for lunch at Spring Creek BBQ.

The farmer's market and catering season is in full swing. Last evening, I catered a lovely 10 year anniversary party for the General Store Radio Show, http://www.welcomeradio.org, that was a blast and am getting ready for the Kneading Conference this Thursday and Friday. The Kneading Conference is one of my favorite events of the year. Fabulous workshop filled days covering everything to do with grain and baking in wood fired ovens. Wood fired ovens are on location, blazing away, with world renowned bakers pulling delights out of them all day for everyone to enjoy. I have the honor of preparing the meals for this fantastic event. Check them out at:
http:www.heartofmaine.org/kneading/


May everyone out there be enjoying their weekend~
Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment