Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Time Flight

I cannot believe I have been here just over a week. The days are flying by, thank goodness I have an extended visit, otherwise a couple weeks would seem like a mere few days.

Maksism of the week: “what’s that?!” Him pointing at my upper lip. “why that is my beauty mark” “who put it there?” “I have had that all my life, since I was younger than you” “younger than me you have had your beauty mark?” “yes” “was it always fuzzy?” Me, now laughing so hard I have tears streaming down my face….which then encourages his best jokes, while I am laughing…
Now last year when he asked me what my upper lip mark was, I told him beauty mark and he asked if it sparkled which, of course, I adored and roared with laughter then also.

Tomorrow I am heading out to explore the city, I will try and figure out how to post pictures here.

I have purchased a ticket for my 10 day solo trip to France, I have to do some more exploring there while on my French obsession. Paris, Nice, Grasse and Rouen.

Each day I feel most fortunate to have this time with Jen, Maks and Vladimir.

No comments:

Post a Comment