Monday, December 27, 2010

Countdown to 2010

Here we are, the last days of December and 2010.....in full holiday swing, festivities a bound, I am trying to grasp that it is almost 2011. It has been a wonderful time with family and friends here in Michigan for the holidays. I don't get to visit but once a year so making the voyage for a couple weeks, thinking I will have time to see everyone is a huge fantasy. Who I do get to see and what we share together is fabulous but the time slips away and before I know it, I am heading to the airport.

I am thinking of what 2011 holds. It will be twenty years that I have lived in Maine and the end of 2011 will be the ten year anniversary of purchasing Fire Fly Farm. Incredible.

I also am thinking of what resolutions to be made for the New Year. I find resolution creating fun, the beginning of a new year, what transformation, opportunity and new adventure it may hold. I feel 2011 is going to be a magical, exciting new year, I can feel it.....
I wish everyone a wonderful end to their December, time to rest and safe travels if traveling. Here is to the countdown to 2010!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment