Sunday, March 28, 2010

Foodie t.v.

March is coming to an end. It has been a little cooler this week but Spring is here. I baked this Friday evening, it is wonderful to break bread again.

I don't have television but can watch programs on the computer. I checked out Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution reality show. I really dislike reality t.v. but this one is so far palatable and I just adore Jamie Oliver.... so I enjoyed the two episodes I watched the other evening. I am impressed that ABC is showing this. Startling facts about how horrific many American's diets are and how the children of this time will have shorter life spans than their parents due to diet. Things like this NEED to be realized now and more importantly changed. I was speechless at how these children could not identify any vegetable, not even a potato. But they all knew what a french fry or chicken nugget looked like.

It is late....more soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment